E-gambling, or in other words, online gambling refers to making bets in casinos or on sports-related competitions via the Internet. In contrast to ground-based casinos, virtual gambling doesn’t require a physical presence, which is super convenient. Gamblers can play numerous games, like roulette, blackjack, slots, or poker. Many online gambling platforms allow to download specific software on laptops or smartphones, but many games can be played right on the website. PlayAmo app gives you an opportunity to enjoy more than 3000 titles on the go.
Virtual gambling offers a wide array of advantages, such as instant transactions, accessibility on almost every device, amazing game selection, and real-life gaming experience for the members.
17 interesting facts about online gambling
2020 has significantly changed the way we live, work, and have fun. While many industries suffered from serious financial problems, virtual betting continues to thrive. But what do we know about gambling on the net? We’ve collected the most interesting facts about these activities to be sure you know everything about virtual gambling.
- The virtual gambling market’s worth is expected to expand to about $100 billion during the next five years.
- E-gambling revenue in 2020 was around $66.67 billion.
- More than 90% of online players choose to gamble at home.
- The first mobile gambling platform was designed for the first generation of Nokia telephones.
- An average Aussie spends about $1,200 on virtual betting every year.
- Over 85% of adult people in the USA tried gambling at least once.
- The very first casino on the net was established 27 years ago, in 1994.
- In 1997, there were more than 200 virtual casinos all over the world.
- The first virtual poker site was founded in 1998.
- Around 70% of the revenue in the gambling industry comes from mobile playing alone, according to recent statistics.
- %7% of virtual gamblers in the United States of America are women.
- More than 64% of gamblers began to play more often during the coronavirus lockdowns.
- Some studies reveal that more than 17% of folks all over the world enjoy e-gambling.
- Slots are winners when it comes to income. Slots produce approximately 70% of the revenue for the betting industry.
- The age of most online players is between 30 and 40 years.
- Many online casinos accept cryptocurrency, making the whole gaming process even faster and more comfortable.
- When it comes to gender differences, men are more likely to select skill-based games while ladies prefer games of chance, according to statistics.
These fantastic virtual gambling facts paint a powerful picture that online betting is both profitable and fun. Once you select a trustworthy online casino, all gaming activities are absolutely safe. However, bear in mind that when you play on gambling platforms, you are taking the risk of losing your earnings and it’s completely your responsibility.